Thursday, October 8, 2009

barcelona baby

I finally succumbed to the strep throat that has been creeping up on me for over a week now. For a minute, I thought I was in the clear and wasn't going to get sick. No such luck. Two straight days of sleeping and not being able to eat, I'm starting to feel a little better.



what a strange turn of events in my life recently...
Barcelona is now a definite in my near future but that's just the icing on the cake.
Because things seem a little too good to be true I'm going to keep this one a little hush-hush for a while.


Oh, and One of the newest up and coming San Diego bands will be playing in Houston tomorrow night and I get to see them. Refer back to my first blog and my summer playlist for more of their great songs to check out..


Ciao for now.

No comments: