Saturday, September 5, 2009

Awake in Austin

I should be catching up on the sleep I didn't get last night but instead I have decided to take the time to share this hysterical series of vids with you all.



but before that...



Jimmy gets her back... McLovin', Meatloaf, and Josh Groban help out. Unbelievable.


Some More Matt Damon, couldn't resist.



The following is a great cover that goes along with the obvious theme of the blog.








This one is for my lovely latin friends Gaudy, Linda and Raquel because we rock out to this one when we go to the clubs. And for my friend Kisha as well, who is on a backpacking adventure through Spain right now. Hopefully I will be going there soon too.

Total Cheese but I love Shakira's first albums best and they really helped me learn spanish.








Ciao for Now.

No comments: