Sunday, September 13, 2009

It's time

Chargers have their first official game this Monday night against the Raiders! Should be in the bag, and just in time to have the news announced that the DA has decided not to file charges against Shawn Merriman in the houston-native Tila Tequila's case.
In case you're not sure what I'm talking about, here's a recap of this week's events.


It's rumored that Shawn is still bent over Girl Next Door Kendra Wilkinson and their breakup.











Great song and video, heard it today while shopping at Nordies. Too bad the html is restricted....here's the link. Plus, I'm pretty sure she is in So Cal.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjNog2KmIek


oh, and I'm supposed to completing my quarterly review for work not blogging about the Bolts. It's due tomorrow and its almost midnight, crunch time!


Saw them in concert about one year ago, so great live.

Music from Rhett Miller from my fave band the Old 97's along with clips from Veronica Mars. The show's studio was at the end of my block in San Diego and they'd film in front of our house all the time.

I can't wait for this movie and the song rocks too!


Ciao for now.

No comments: