Wednesday, September 9, 2009

I used to live in a Heartbeat City

So by the end of the week, I'll be sending out applications. Gonna throw 'em out there and leave it up to fate. Who knows where the wind will take me next. Born in Maryland, lived in Atlanta, Charlotte, Pittsburgh, Dallas, Houston, San Diego, The Woodlands, and Austin may be next, possibly even Barcelona. This girl doesn't stay anywhere too long....




Hopefully by January I will be at one end of a classroom. Could be teaching English in Spain or getting my Masters somewhere else, preferibly in foreign languages.
Mi espanol es excelente, il mio italiano sta bene, but I don't speak a lick of french. Here's a song I heard in a lil museum of oddities this past weekend. I wish I knew what she was saying.


ciao for now.

No comments: