Saturday, November 28, 2009

Life's difficult questions, team edward or team jacob?




Never thought that I would put myself through the torture of seeing the second movie of the twilight series but because every other movie was sold out it was the inevitable choice on this cloudy day. I must admit, it was better than the first though and I actually left the theater thinking to myself what should bella do? I mean Jacob and his wolverine clan are fantastically hot and the probably the safer choice of the two and as Charlie Swan asked his daughter: don't you should think about loving someone who is good for you? There is just something about that Edward that is irresistible and I'm starting to see that sometimes love doesn't make sense and you can't control it.... Geez, why am I blogging about this crap?!?!

Lyrics from Blue and Gold Print - Mates of State

So long, lost loves.
I haven't forgotten you, just yet.I hung your picture before I knew, next to scenes set in golden hues.
Your face, still drifting inside my head. The weight is gone, heavy words that I could have said.
I sang instead when other girls only cried. I called it grace.
I am a mindless child.
But I said: He's treating me right.
You're gone.What's left?Memories of greater days just hang.
Look on, you say. Build together the obvious clues.
Taught you: skip the series of laid out rules. Go sing outside, as clouds raining spark the night.
That's how we met.Was it the greatest day of this life?
I said: he's treating me right.We're just a little bit lost inside our bones.We're just a little unkept out in the streets.But I won't ever pass up a second to tell you replacement's a myth.'Cause I know when the kids are all grown we will still have this blue and gold print.



No comments: