Thursday, November 26, 2009

ticket confirmations

Chargers are in first place in the division, after a 5 game winning streak we finally look like the awesome team of seasons past. I bought game tickets for December 13 when I will be watching them play the Cowboys up in Dallas. Can't wait....

Oh and I AM GOING TO BARCELONA DECEMBER 29th!!!!!!!!
R booked my ticket last week, and it all still seems to good to be true. I can't describe what it feels like to be be able to care about someone and not fear that they don't feel see the same way back, if not more. Trust is everything, without it I don't think it's possible to be happy in a relationship. Plus, R just left to Spain yesterday for a few days to renew his work visa so that he can work in Houston til Christmas and then come back again in January!


No comments: